Share your mission and inspire generosity.
- Tell your story
Let members and visitors know what your church is about and where it needs support.
- Engage through your website
Make sure your giving page is linked and visible from your homepage.
- Make giving easy
Offer multiple avenues for giving, both online and in-person.
How can you drive giving this Easter?
Generous giving is built on a foundation of good communication, an easy giving experience and thanking those who donate. Here are key points to consider:
- Get to Know Your Online Giving Tool – Make sure you’re familiar with your giving tools, including Vanco Online, your dedicated online giving page and Vanco Mobile.
- Promote Your Online Giving Page on Your Website - Put a link on your homepage in a prominent location, like your site’s top navigation menu, so the donation button follows visitors anywhere on your site.
- Showcase All Giving Opportunities – Connect members and visitors to your mission by sharing moving stories. Show them where donations are needed and the impact their gift will have.
- Promote Your Giving Options - Have church leaders share the message of giving on Sundays, post messages throughout the church and include a call to action in newsletters and online so people know where to give.
- Thank Your Givers and Provide Updates – Let members and visitors know their gift is appreciated and how those funds are being used, making them more likely to give again.
To schedule a demo, click here or visit our web page: https://www.vancopayments.com/egiving