These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) apply to the websites owned by Vanco Payment Solutions Inc. and Vanco Payment Solutions, LLC (collectively, “Vanco,” “we” or “us”) on which these Terms are posted, (collectively, the “Sites”); they also apply to our mobile applications (each an “App”), as well as the services available through the App and Site (subject to the terms applicable to Third-Party Sites, as described below). Unless otherwise stated, references herein to “Site” include the Apps and the Services.
These Terms are a legal contract between you and
Vanco may make changes to the Site, including any content, features
By using this Site, you represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are not at least 18 years old, you may not use the Site at any time or in any manner or submit any information to the Vanco or the Site. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a legal entity, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to do so and that your acceptance of the Terms on behalf of the legal entity is legally binding.
Vanco provides content through the Site that is copyrighted and/or trademarked work of Vanco or Vanco’s third-party licensors and suppliers or other users of the Site (collectively, the “Materials”). Materials may include logos, graphics, video, images, software and other content.
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, and your compliance with these Terms, Vanco hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and to display the Materials and to use this Site. Except for the foregoing license, you have no other rights in the Site or any Materials and you may not modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Site or Materials in any manner.
If you breach any of these Terms, the above license will terminate automatically and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials.
Vanco makes available Apps to access the Site or certain Services via a mobile device. To use the App, you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the mobile service. We do not warrant that the App will be compatible with your mobile device. We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use an object code copy of the App for one registered account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the App, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the App to any third-party or use the App to provide time sharing or similar services for any third-party; (iii) make any copies of the App; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the App, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the App, or features that enforce limitations on use of the App; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the App. You acknowledge that we may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the App, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the App that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile
The following additional terms and conditions apply with respect to any App that Vanco provides to you designed for use on an Apple iOS-powered mobile device (an “iOS App”):
– You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Vanco only, and not with Apple, Inc. (“Apple”).
– Your use of Vanco’s iOS App must comply with Apple’s then-current App Store Terms of Service.
– Vanco, and not Apple, are solely responsible for our iOS App and the Services and Content available thereon. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services with respect to our iOS App. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to our iOS App.
– You agree that Vanco, and not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third-party relating to our iOS App or your possession and/or use of our iOS App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the iOS App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation, and all such claims are governed solely by these Terms and any law applicable to us as provider of the iOS App.
– You agree that Vanco, and not Apple, shall be responsible, to the extent required by these Terms, for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third-party intellectual property infringement claim related to our iOS App or your possession and use of our iOS App.
– You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country
– You agree to comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using our iOS App (e.g., you must not be in violation of your wireless data service terms of agreement when using the iOS App).
The parties agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries
The following additional terms and conditions apply with respect to any App that we provide to you designed for use on an Android-powered mobile device (an “Android App”):
– You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Vanco only, and not with Google, Inc. (“Google”).
– Your use of Vanco’s Android App must comply with Google’s then-current Android Market Terms of Service.
– Google is only a provider of the Android Market where you obtained the Android App. Vanco, and not Google, are solely responsible for Vanco’s Android App and the Services and Content available thereon. Google has no obligation or liability to you with respect to Vanco’s Android App or these Terms.
– You acknowledge and agree that Google is a third-party beneficiary to the Terms as they relate to Vanco’s Android App.
The Services may include and make use of certain functionality and services provided by third-parties that allow Vanco to include maps,
Using the Site and the Services on the Site.
You can simply view the Site and not use any Services on the Site. You need not register with Vanco to simply visit and view the Site. However, in order to access certain Services, Materials or features (such as our Client Portal), you must be a current Vanco client with a valid username and password (
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password and you are responsible for all activities that occur using your Password. You agree not to share your Password, let others access or use your Password or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Password. You agree to notify Vanco if your Password on this Site is lost, stolen, if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your Password on this Site, or if you know of any other breach of security in relation to this Site.
All the information that you provide when registering for an account and otherwise through the Site must be accurate, complete and up to date. You may change, correct or remove any information from your account by either logging into your account directly and
By using the Site and/or the Services provided on or through the Site, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Vanco. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional information and other information concerning or related to the Site and/or Services provided on or through the Site. These electronic communications are part of your relationship with Vanco. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Links to Third-Party Sites.
This Site may be linked to other
You hereby agree to comply with any and all terms and conditions, user guides and privacy policies of any of Third-Party Sites. Vanco is providing links to the Third-Party Sites to you as a convenience, and Vanco does not verify, make any representations or take responsibility for such Third-Party Sites, including, without limitation, the truthfulness, accuracy, quality or completeness of the content, services, links displayed, and/or any other activities conducted on or through such Third-Party Sites. YOU AGREE THAT VANCO WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, RESOURCES AND/OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES AND/OR THIRD-PARTY DEALINGS OR COMMUNICATIONS, OR FOR ANY HARM RELATED THERETO, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OR BUSINESS PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD-PARTY. Any reference on the Site to any product, service, publication, institution,
You are responsible for the information, opinions, messages, comments, photos, videos, graphics, sounds and other content or material that you submit, upload, post or otherwise make available on or through the Site (each a “Submission”) and through the Services available in connection with this Site. You may not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark or other proprietary right owned by a third-party, and the burden of determining whether any material is protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, violation of contract, privacy or publicity rights or any other harm resulting from any Submission that you make. You have full responsibility for each Submission you make, including its legality, reliability
You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, damages and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submissions posted by you to or through this Site.
When you provide Submissions, you agree that those Submissions shall not be in violation of the “Unauthorized Activities” paragraph below. Those prohibitions do not require Vanco to monitor, police or remove any Submissions or other information submitted by you or any other user.
When using this Site and/or the services, you agree not to:
– Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
– Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language.
– Discuss or incite illegal activity.
– Use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated).
– Post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
– Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner.
– Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation.
– Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site.
– Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
– Alter the opinions or comments posted by others on this Site.
– Post anything contrary to our public image, goodwill or reputation.
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive. Vanco reserves the right to (a) terminate access to your account, your ability to post to this Site (or use the Services) and (b) refuse, delete or remove any Submissions; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that Vanco determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Site or to any other user of this Site and/or Services. Vanco may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at Vanco’s discretion, Vanco will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Site or on the Internet.
Unauthorized use of any Materials or Third-Party Content contained on this Site may violate certain laws and regulations.
You agree to indemnify and hold Vanco and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs of defense) Vanco or any other indemnified party suffers in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third-party that your use of this Site or the use of this Site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation, your participation in the posting areas or, your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the copyrights, trademark rights or other rights of any third-party.
Vanco Payment Solutions is a trademark of Vanco Payment Solutions, LLC in the United States. Other trademarks, names
Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all information and screens appearing on this Site, including documents, services, site design, text, graphics, logos, images
The App software that is provided to you through the Site and Services and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, if You are a government entity, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
Intellectual Property Infringement.
Vanco respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. Vanco may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to this Site for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on our Site, please provide Vanco’s designated agent the following information:
– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed,
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Site, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Vanco to locate the material.
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit Vanco to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Vanco’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on this Site can be reached as follows:
Senior Vice President, Compliance, Underwriting and Risk Mgmt.
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Submitting a DMCA Counter-Notification
We will notify you that we have removed or disabled access to copyright-protected material that you
Termination of Repeat Infringers
Vanco reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the account or access of any user of our
Disclaimer of Warranties.
Your use of this Site and/or the Services is at your own risk. The Materials have not been verified or authenticated in whole or in part by Vanco, and they may include inaccuracies or typographical or other errors. Vanco does not warrant the accuracy of timeliness of the Materials contained on this Site. Vanco has no liability for any errors or omissions in the Materials, whether provided by Vanco, our licensors or suppliers or other users.
VANCO, FOR ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS, MAKES NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY MATERIALS RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, AND MATERIALS, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. VANCO DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST VIRUSES, SPYWARE OR MALWARE THAT MAY BE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER.
Limitation of Liability.
VANCO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR DISPLAYING, COPYING, OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS TO OR FROM THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL VANCO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXTRAORDINARY, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) HOWEVER ARISING, EVEN IF VANCO KNOWS THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Local Laws; Export Control.
Vanco controls and operates this Site from its headquarters in the United States of America and the Materials may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Site outside the United States of America, you are responsible for following applicable local laws.
If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to Vanco, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, “Feedback”), suggesting or recommending changes to the Site, any Services offered through the Site or Materials, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Feedback is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and Vanco is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Feedback, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Feedback. Where the foregoing assignment is prohibited by law, you hereby grant us an exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully
Vanco prefers to advise you if we feel you are not complying with these Terms and to recommend any necessary corrective action. However, certain violations of these Terms, as determined by Vanco, may result in immediate termination of your access to this Site without prior notice to you. The Federal Arbitration Act, Georgia state law
If you have any questions about these Terms or otherwise need to contact Vanco for any reason, you can reach us at 1-952-983-8660.
Vanco Payment Solutions complies with the Code of Conduct in accordance with the provisions set out by the Government of Canada.
The Code of Conduct in Canada applies to credit and debit card networks with the intent to:
Please visit the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s website for more information on merchant rights under the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada.
Code of Conduct Complaints Resolution
If you have a complaint pertaining to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry, you may file a complaint through a variety of channels:
Following receipt of your complaint we will:
If we cannot provide a response to you within 90 days you will be informed of the delay, reason for the delay, and the expected response time.
To assist us in reviewing your complaint please provide the following, where applicable:
Nothing restricts you from directly filing a complaint with the relevant PCNO or the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) to investigate non-compliance with the Code.
Mail: Wells Fargo, N.A., Canadian Branch
22 Adelaide Street West, Suite 2200 Toronto, ON M5H 4E3
FCAC can be reached via:
Mail: Financial Consumer Agency of Canada 6th Floor, Enterprise Building
427 Laurier Ave. West Ottawa, ON K1R 1B9
FCAC is not a dispute-resolution agency for consumers in their individual dealings with payment card network operators or acquirers.
Please note that the information being submitted may be shared with your PCNO, acquirer or sponsoring bank, in order to assist us in answering your concerns.
Vanco is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Canadian Branch, Toronto, ON, Canada.
Vanco is committed to providing merchants at least 90 days’ notice of any fee increases, or the introduction of a new fee related to credit or debit transactions. The notice period will allow merchants to assess the impact of the change on their overall processing costs. We support the Code of Conduct’s directive to allow merchants to opt out of their contracts with Vanco, without penalty, within 90 days’ notice of the fee increase or the introduction of a new fee.